Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me process my work permit fast I only very limited time please help me Lord. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! I am a foreign teacher in Thailand, and my work permit and visa renewals are almost due. This used to be very easy until the government introduced a new law, wherein submission of documents to acquire a work permit is now done online, which takes more time than usual. I am pretty anxious...
Replies
6
Views
289
Thanks for your prayers. I successfully completed my 40-day fast with a daily Emergen-C packet. I'm going sober from medication in order to be able to join the army military in a year. I hope the LORD helps my doctors to not prescribe me medicine and that the military would take me even though I...
Replies
6
Views
121
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is applied for common counseling in ###, ### for BTech engineering courses. Also she applied for fees waiver counseling in ###, ### which is limited to ###%. As the counseling process is going on I request your prayers that she will get...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom