Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Renew my strength, give me your Peace, knowledge, wisdom, love, expose my enemies, Lord I'm tired to ask you free us from this house and place, give us a new house far from the nosy and envy people, stop destroy the control from others in our life, job, things in Jesus name I pray, there is no greater name than His and all the power belongs to Jesus. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God show me grace forgive me for leaning on my own understanding give me self control make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
283
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor with my coworkers and customers Lord God bring in the help and coverage today don't let them call out give them spiritual strength make a way were it seems to be no way protect my job and schedule I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job im...
Replies
9
Views
328
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will make a way where it seems to be no way in the workplace bring in the coverage and help stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I'm praying for more work hrs scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom