Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I recently posted this: "Please pray about this: my boyfriend earned a bonus at work but it has not been paid out to him at all. He brought this up with his manager and the manager claimed that the proof of him earning the bonus may have been deleted out of the system and asked him for proof...
I recently posted this: "Please pray about this: my boyfriend earned a bonus at work but it has not been paid out to him at all. He brought this up with his manager and the manager claimed that the proof of him earning the bonus may have been deleted out of the system and asked him for proof...
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. Working at my current job has been difficult I work hard for ### years and instead of getting a raise or praise. I get more work and no Benefits and it seems the lazy coworkers get days off and easy work days. My...