Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please help ### at work ### is tired and depressed and needs to unload the truck to be able to come home and dibner.amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
381
I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
404
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom