Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
I rebuke the spirit of control, negative thoughts, mind control, in ### in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I desire total deliverance from negative energies, negative thoughts forms, curses, spells, hexes, poverty and negative beings. I want to reclaim total control over my mind, body, spirit and being. I want to hear and know God. Pray for me please.
Replies
11
Views
201
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for more hrs at work fix my schedule I rebuke strife, rejection, fear,control, manipulation, intimidation in Jesus mighty name im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job bless my enemies deeal with ### and ### make a way were it...
Replies
9
Views
157
If ### do a ### test on me tomit will will be totally totally negative negative in every way form please lord in jesus christ name absolutely nothing nothing will stop me getting co2 laser prp injections in need to heal my face in jesus christ namess lord take absolutely control please in jesus...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom