abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord. Photographs, videos, selfies, Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos are so very important to me, Lord. They create memories, Lord. I ask you, please, Lord, bless me, please, Lord, to please look incredibly beautiful, incredibly gorgeous, incredibly stunning, incredibly sexy, amazing, outstanding, totally phenomenal, totally magnificent, totally breathtaking, out of this world, please, please, Lord, in every single way, in every single part of me, please, Lord, in every all photographs, every all videos, every all selfies, Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos, any photographs, videos taken of me, please, with every all cameras at all times, please, Lord, a lot, a lot, a lot better than all every filters, without any filters, that I am totally astounded, amazed, please, please, Lord. This is do very important to me, please, Lord, do this for me, please, in Jesus Christ's name, please, please, Lord, bless and please, please, make me, please, the total, total, very best ever model in every way, part of me right now, always, please, Lord, in Jesus Christ's name.
