Lord, you took away a beautiful actor and beautiful ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, you took away a beautiful actor and beautiful person off this earth to join you with the angels. I'm so saddened he is a great man and I will miss him so much!! In Loving Memory Of ### ### ###, ### - ###. What a beautiful soul we have lost R.I.P. With the Lord Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
it is so shocking. I still can't believe it. ironic, isn't it? famous for the Fast and the Furious and he died in a car crash. May his soul rest in peace.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Father help his family and million of fans to get through this tough time. In Jesus name Amen....

Hey ### sorry to hear about him...

God bless you. ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, please let me pour out my heart to you. Please let me pour out my heart to you to prevent me from losing my mind!!! Jesus please be upset, but if I don’t unburden myself I might not be able to keep my sanity!! LORD, this has been building up in me for a long time!! I need help...
Replies
6
Views
389
Father Lord, you took ### away from us. You took him too soon. We didn't even get to say goodbye. Please protect and guide him into your arms and grace as he is with you in Heaven. Guide and protect us to as we are with you on earth. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
353
Thank the Lord for this beautiful day. My prayer request is for my loving husband and our son. Both are named ###. I pray my husband be the man God called him to be, honoring God with his life, pleasing the Lord and not his flesh. That he be the husband that God requires of him. I pray that my...
Replies
7
Views
602
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom