Lord, you know why things didn't go through as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord, you know why things didn't go through as planned today lord, it's hurting my heart because I feel like I have failed my son. But lord you know best so I am asking that you give answers lord and to hold me up through this..I NEED YOUR STRENGTH NOT TO SURE HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE...STRENGTHEN ME OH LORD. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a redacted version of your request: I need to know why things are had in my family and why am still poor please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
68
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
403
Thank you very much for so much mercy and love of God, God bless you in the name of Jesus. Before God and before you I recognize and confess all the following: that I have been fasting for two years, confessing, trying to forgive, bear loving this young pastor like Jesus but that I am not enough...
Replies
6
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom