Lord you know my situation, pls help me to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice

Servant of All
Lord you know my situation, pls help me to take the right decision. Give me the wisdom to not to repeat my previous mistakes. Thank you lord for all that you have blessed me with. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your peace and strength. Please fill my heart with inner peace and true joy, even when life feels difficult and overwhelming. Lord, help me protect my peace this week. Guide my thoughts and my heart so that I may remain positive...
Replies
8
Views
139
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
162
Lord God, I surrender everything to You—every burden, every worry, and every pain that my heart is carrying right now. Please take away the heaviness of our financial struggles. You know all the payments we need to settle, Lord. Please help us fix and complete everything we must pay. Guide us so...
Replies
5
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom