Lord, you are the reason for everything ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you are the reason for everything I have and I thank you. Prayers for an easy and quick day today with an easy caseload and patients. Prayers for weight loss. Prayers that my family and ### are happy, healthy and safe. In his Holy name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
330
Lord you are the reason for my everything and I thank you. Prayers for my kids to be safe, healthy, and happy. Prayers for ### to be happy, healthy and safe. Prayers for his finances as well. Prayers for my parents to stay safe, happy and healthy too. Prayers I have a great day at work this week...
Replies
8
Views
300
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom