LORD YOU ARE OUR GREAT PHYSICIAN. BLESS US TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

growingsweeter

Prayer Warrior
LORD YOU ARE OUR GREAT PHYSICIAN. BLESS US TO BE GOOD PATIENTS FILLED WITH PERFECT PATIENCE. IN YOUR NAME I PRAY JESUS. AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask You for calmness of my mind and spirit, and Your clarity, wisdom, and discernment for the MRI staff and doctor reading the results of the test being done today; and Your guiding hand in the putting in of the IV. In Jesus' strong name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
240
Please pray that my Anisometropia in my eyes will get into ### diopters and please pray that Jesus will cure them. There is nothing I can do. I really need faith and I can’t take no for a answer please pray in my behalf. Jesus son of David have mercy upon me!
Replies
6
Views
246
Dear Lord, I am asking Jesus Christ who is the Greatest Physician that ever lived to heal me. He is the FIRST choice. Some earthly doctors have said they they can’t attend to me so I need Jesus. Without Jesus Christ there is no hope.
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom