Lord Yeshua Have Your Hand Upon My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniyel789

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord Yeshua,

Have Your hand upon this situation: I am scheduled to meet with the new general manager this week; regarding the unjust suspension that I received in ###. Please go before me Lord, now, and have this meeting go very well; that everything will be fine, and that I will finally have closure in this matter. In Your Most Holy Name - YESHUA - I pray, Amen and Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for your hand upon my life and my family in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
342
Dear Lord, Please keep Your Hand upon me. I watch my Mom's changing bitterness and I know evil is at work. She is sick everyday now. I will continue to serve You Lord and just take my kitty Blu (Your Blessing to me) and myself in my bedroom and lock the door. You have not given me the Spirit of...
Replies
8
Views
196
Heavenly father I need your hand upon my life. In JESUS precious name. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom