Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I thank you for this day you have given & praise you for the life you have bestowed on my lungs, I praise & thank you Lord Yeshua & The Great Creator of all things, The Mighty Y-H-W-H, for all the financial obligations I & my family has, I thank you for the Business Orders we are depending on and the delays. I praise you for the relationship I have with ### & thank you for the continued protection. I thank you again for protecting my Family from All Evil. I thank you for protecting my Girlfriend's family from all evil too & the faith you have given me to trust in you and that she will accept you as her Messiah. I thank you so much for every situation in my life cause it's Your Will. Amen. I humbly ask for forgiveness of the sins I have done today and my family and on behalf of ### & her family & pray for the continued protection of our relationship, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray for all these things. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God I thank you for my dad, family, my sweet dog, my home, job, providing things that I need day to day and your mercy and grace. Lord you know the dynamic within our family. The favoritism shown towards my siblings. I turn this over to you. Let the blinders be removed and for them to be...
Replies
5
Views
590
Dear Lord, I thank you for all the love and blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for the gift of life. I come to you today to ask for a healing miracle for my ###. Please heal her and give her back her eyesight oh Dear Lord. I know that nothing is impossible for you. Please help...
Replies
5
Views
417
Lord I thank you for your unending love and blessings. I pray lord for the new week we are starting for a week full of peace and blessings. I pray for financial breakthrough and for my business that God will protect us and no evil plans against me and my family succeed. I pray for favor and good...
Replies
5
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom