Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord with you all things are possible I have prayed and will continue to pray about my well being only you Lord know what I'm going through my financial problems are just piling up and it's only so much that I can do I'm burnt out and stressed out no one sees nor feels my pain when you are on a fixed income what can you whom do you turn to my rent started out $1,300 and with within three months it climbed up to $1,500 and now started this month $1,900. that's really more than my retirement check my social security check it's no better and I use that for lights water etc etc and this month along my light bill is $300.49 dollars I'm really really worried don't have help not alone I was trying to pay my car note which is behind then of of a sudden my transmission went out and what that want I can't afford it I had to take it to the dealership who have $4,000 so Lord I'm coming to you to help me make a way it's hard and it hurts and then one thing I pray for is my daughter help her see her wrong ways and guide her in the right direction I've prayed and talked and it seems to go in one ear and out the other Lord I'm so depressed and upset about everything that it's hard to focus so I'm coming to Lord to help me make a way and I praise and thank you for each and everything I'm praying hard very hard
I'm sorry to hear about your financial situation, ###. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to comfort you at this time of uncertainty and provide for your every need in the days ahead. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore (permanently) - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! Humanly this is impossible, but the Word of God says that with God all things are possible.... Thank you..
Replies
9
Views
154
Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore (permanently) - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! Humanly this is impossible, but the Word of God says that with God all things are possible.... Thank you..
Replies
8
Views
163
Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore (permanently) - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! Humanly this is impossible, but the Word of God says that with God all things are possible.... Thank you..
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom