Lord what do you have in store for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord what do you have in store for me I can feel a blessing coming my way real soon lord please continue to guide me in the right direction. Amen
 
♡Pray With Us: God in Jesus' name, I ask as I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request, God please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. God You know what is best and Your timing is always perfect. God teach me how to wait in faith on You and continue to praise and Thank You for the answer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You for loving and saving me. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for the good of those who love You, those who are the called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). God I do love YOU! http://youtu.be/ilaV1YYwZJ8
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
We Must Cling to God’s Promises! What do you think about? The thoughts that fill your mind are crucial because what you cling to influences your worldview. If you choose to dwell on God’s promises, you start to recognize God’s blessings during uncertain times. Trusting that God will redeem...
Replies
2
Views
193
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: 2 Chronicles 3:16: “He made interwoven chains and put them on top of the pillars; he also made a hundred pomegranates and attached them to the chains.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, we see further details about the...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom