Lord, we thank you for the gift of life. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilybell

Prayer Warrior
Lord, we thank you for the gift of life. Please pray that God will continue to restore our marriage and that He will be the center of our relationship. May He continue to touch our hearts to love each other more and have happiness and peace of mind. The trials that we encountered will serve as a challenge to have a stronger foundation of our marriage. Please don't leave us Lord and hear my humble prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
267
Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of life and for Your grace and mercy upon me and my family. I humbly ask for Your continued protection, guidance, and blessings over our lives each day. As I begin this new journey in the country I have moved to, please open doors of favor and opportunity for...
Replies
9
Views
180
Lord I pray you intervene we have been waiting for a job offer to pursue our ### immigration may it come this week speedily For my catering business father I hardly get contracts Lord open the heavens and pour out your favour upon me For fire upon my prayer life Thank you for answered prayers Lord
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom