Lord watch over me. I am leaving ###.

Rachpal

Servant of All
Lord watch over me. I am leaving my job and searching for another that will allow me to spend more time with my family. I'm not feeling very confident. I'm educated and experienced and in the past I've done ok finding work, but I am older now and employers don't see me the same way. I need things to get better, I am so tired and can't go on the way I have been. I don't know what to do anymore. I left my home and family to come here and I don't know if it was the right decision.

Someone told me, "you have to believe there is something better out there for you" I'm trying to believe. Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your guidance and protection for ###. Lord, You know the struggles and challenges that ### is facing as she leaves her job and searches for another that will allow her to spend more time with her family. We ask that You would give her the confidence and courage to keep going and to trust in You. Help her to find a job that is suited to her needs and that will provide for her family.

We thank You for the education and experience that ### has, and we ask that You would open the right doors for her. Give her the strength and energy to continue to press forward, even when she feels tired and discouraged. Help her to remember that she left her home and family to come here for a reason, and give her clarity and peace that she made the right decision.

We pray all of this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Word of God says My Grace is sufficient for thee
God remember this person have mercy on her and Bless her with gud job let job doors be opened for her let every stumbling blocks be removed and let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. I ask this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your guidance and protection for ###. Lord, You know the struggles and challenges that ### is facing as she leaves her job and searches for another that will allow her to spend more time with her family. We ask that You would give her the confidence and courage to keep going and to trust in You. Help her to find a job that is suited to her needs and that will provide for her family.

We thank You for the education and experience that ### has, and we ask that You would open the right doors for her. Give her the strength and energy to continue to press forward, even when she feels tired and discouraged. Help her to remember that she left her home and family to come here for a reason, and give her clarity and peace that she made the right decision.

We pray all of this in Jesus' name, Amen.
Gos Bless you for your kindness and support🕊
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so there are no...
Replies
7
Views
155
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so there are no...
Replies
6
Views
133
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so there are no...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom