lord touch my hair you say ask ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
lord touch my hair you say ask and I will receive grant me incredibly abundant more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly right now that I am astonished amazed grant me the hair of my dreams now abundantly without delay in jesus name###
 
My dear sister in Christ,
Pls ask God to forgive you for all what you have done in your past and ask God to bless all of them and then ask God to forgive all who have talked behind your back and hurt you and ask God to bless you as well. To get God's favours we have to repent before we ask anything from God. That is especially you can't keep any grudge with anyone. You have to clear your soul.
Satan, I ask you to get out from her hair roots immediately in the name of Jesus
Father, Lord, Jesus as she loves to have a long filled hair, pls Lord pour out your spirit of turning things from nothing such as you did a marvelous miracle with 2 fishes and 5 rottis/slices of bread, with her having only few hairs Lord Jesus multitude that into alot more than she expects oh Lord! make this a miracle oh Father. Jesus of Nazareth, I thank you Lord for clearing her mind and let her have a worry free mind and thoughts about her hair in a head and I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen! Thank you Lord that you touched her head and given her more hair than she expected.
May God bless you darling and love you in the name of Jesus.
Pls repent darling don't forget to do this to get your blessing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will thank you, Lord, for the hair I do have. I ask you, please, please with all my heart, please, please touch my whole hair, multiply the whole entire hair in my whole entire head, please Lord, incredibly abundantly that there are absolutely no nonfabulous spaces...
Replies
6
Views
107
Lord please please touch my whole entire hair please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head incredibly abundantly in absolutely every way there are absolutely no gaps spaces at all it is soo incredibly incredibly thick full long strong radiant grows grows very...
Replies
9
Views
177
Lord your words say ask and I will receive lord thank you for the hair I do have on my head I ask you please please multiply multiply multiply incredibly abundantly please the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please incredibly incredibly that there us absolutely no no gabs no spaces at...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom