Lord this is ###.i.pray that i.learn how.to.drive

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have worked as a ### for 22 years. I have done everything I can to help the families I work for. Right now I make ### a day and work 12 to 14 hours. I clean the house watch the baby and anything else they want me to do. We went to the beach and their friends said their son comes to me more...
Replies
9
Views
97
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
97
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom