Lord there is threat to my life ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord there is threat to my life .... please save me and make people support me and unite me with a give me a safe place to stay...and fill the heart of ### with compassion for me n release funds for me ###
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray against ganging up against my life and health and life with death attacks with threat let God arise and let them scatter. Please that the Lord surround me with His Angels and protect me from all evil till death. Thank you for praying God bless you
Replies
5
Views
79
Please pray . It's said if any two or more are gathered and agree it is done. I don't want to die lose money nor be entrapped help pray for me., I tried to help someone but they started threatening me and taking and destroying everything. I humble and scared he might kill me. No joke please ......
Replies
12
Views
107
I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,596
Members
651,082
Latest member
Kleodareinhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom