Lord, the bill collectors are calling wanting full payments. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous4742

Servant of All
Lord, the bill collectors are calling wanting full payments. ### won't cut it. I'm sick of the calls. I don't know where to get the money to pay all of these bills before we lose everything. Please show me Lord where to come up with this money today.

If I could work that would be good. Please grant my settlements as I call them Lord. So many will be comforted

I ask these prayers in Jesus precious name believing you have already granted my request. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Matthew 6:33

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord, the calls from the bill collectors are coming in and we do not have any money. Please help us! Please help us! Please help us to have the money to pay off ALL of our credit card debts before our credit is adversely affected, do not have to file bankruptcy, or end up with have bad credit!
Replies
6
Views
55
  • Locked
Lord the bill collectors continue to call EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! Pay your bill or services will be disconnected or repossession whichever the case or wage garnishment. My nerves are shot. Taxes due today. Least I can get away with paying is $30.00 today. The rest of the taxes next week. I have to...
Replies
7
Views
78
  • Locked
Well Lord, do I live, die or be a widow because today is gone and no money to pay all these bills. I had rather die than face the wrath of my husband because we can't pay them and lose everything. One of the collectors keeps calling my husband and he is yelling at me. It is not my fault we don't...
Replies
10
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom