abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for your protection protect me my home my fiancé's everywhere I go am always in Jesus' name end all evil of this world lord punish all evil people mightily bless them please lord to be a lot a lot more love peace goodness kindness unity in this whole world now end this evil coronavirus in every country place now by your power bless ### my favourite place to be restored in every way right now better ever people end all 14 days quarantine coming back from abroad in all countries now protect me my house fiancé's possessions family all I care about with your mighty angels' protection blood of Jesus in Jesus' name please lord make this whole world a better happier a lot safer place end all poverty all homelessness provide for all homeless people abundantly protect them all get them please God all of them safe homes lots of food clothes money benefits now always in Jesus' names
 
Lord Jesus please protect and please help all who are suffering. Please save multitudes Lord. Thank you and praise you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I reported a former child sex offender at the church I currently attend, who had sexually abused several young girls in the past. I had already left a church where I’d been harassed for a year and a half because the pastor had dreamed that I was supposed to marry a man from...
Replies
11
Views
208
Lord, I pray for your protection in the our HVAC company does not try to charge us for or sell us something we do not need to pay for right now. I think they try to do that when they are here. Help us in this time.
Replies
8
Views
163
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom