Lord thank you for your mercy ... ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let your presence go with me to ### Lord I pray for higher intimacy with the holy Spirit in ### Lord we desire to relocate, show us the right country you have destined for us, open the way for us this ### Lord I we begin our building project lord put your hands on it, I pray for good...
Replies
7
Views
341
The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
129
Lord I commit my ### and ### business into your hands Lord your word says one with God is maturity I place all into your hands take the lead I will not struggle for clients Lord we wish to relocate this year father make a way for us Lord a piece of land was presented to us yesterday father I...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom