Lord, thank you, for waking me up ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Lord, thank you, for waking me up this day. My family and pets as well. My Lord, please grant me strength to stop procrastinating, help me to advance in my school assignments, and be up to date. Please help me get my act together so that I can be able to pass both classes. Please especially help me treat my parents better, even though they do not deserve it. Help me be different. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

da dand every oen thanky uf or the helaign i recived toda.y pleas eforgiv emy sins. hela ### as well. pleas ehal my sweet grandmaressurect her toes brign helaign to he rlike never before in thenamoe fthe Lord Jeus Chris tplea shela ymmoms ### ndher whole body.int henaeo fthe Lord Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
36
Dear Lord Jesus’s, I have in recent times woken my parents up because of my anxiety and getting mad, but I do consider their feelings and I try to keep quiet as possible last night. I just spoke and voice text and I didn’t mean to wake my mom up and I ended up doing so I whispered and was a very...
Replies
10
Views
152
Dear lord thank you for waking me up today and others and giving us another day thank you for believing in me and never giving up on Me . And others . To the people who still have faith in me I thank u to the people who lost hope in me I'm sorry and I love u and I'm going to restore your faith...
Replies
9
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom