Lord thank You for the open doors

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord thank You for the open doors, please lead me to the place You have for me in ###, let me know where to go, send people on my way to help me in it, in Jesus name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
glasses.png
[SIZE=16pt]Be Encouraged.  You stay prayerful and trust God.  Thank God in advance for answering your prayers.  [/SIZE]May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. [SIZE=16pt][/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.  [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt][/SIZE]
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why so much has happened lately that has been hard but I know there is a reason for everything. Please pray that God opens a new door for me. I trust him to lead me where I need to be.
Replies
5
Views
90
Gracious and sovereign Father, I come before You with nothing to boast in but Christ. You have carried me through seasons I did not understand, sustained me when my strength was small, and kept me when I could not see the way ahead. Lord, establish the work of my hands. Give me wisdom for every...
Replies
6
Views
142
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom