abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have I ask you please lord bless multiply my finances my financial income savings please now right now please in millions millions now more more every day in Jesus name I ask you please please lord your word says ask and I will receive I ask you please please bless me please to win millions millions millions of pounds I desire on the euro millions please now please without any delay bless make it happen please lord to me to me now please without any delay in Jesus name please lord bless make all every one of my numbers lucky stars raffle numbers I buy put on for the euro whether it's in line or in any shops bless name all every one of my numbers lucky stars raffle numbers all comes to for me on the euro millions now right now without any delay bless do these things please lord for me now please without any delay please enlarge my faith trust in you abundantly boss please be a lot more real to me in every way bow please please make all your promises come alive to me now please exceed exceed please every one of my prayers expectations desires now always even before I ask in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
97
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
187
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom