Lord thank you for the money I have the benifits I

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I have the benefits I have 1 bed room flat I have for my faith salvation first all you have ever done for me all you do for me I ask you please lord heal every part of me that needs healing heal my scalp from all itchiness irrational dryness permanently please in Jesus name flood overwhelm me with your healing love goodness joy strength peace self-control in Jesus name please lord send me wealth now in large my fiancé's financial income bank balance savings million fold now in Jesus name bless me please to win 4 million pounds jackpots on scratch cards now in Jesus name bless me win all the jackpots on the Euro the Euro raffle the lottery lottery raffle now make all my lucky dip numbers I buy put on all come up abundantly now without delay please bless 2018 to be the very best year first need ever please flood now lord by your power all every shops all every make up brands companies especially all the cheaper companies with new the very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires will be real blessing to me that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel so very stunning beautiful a lot younger brighter radiant with new pump bottles great prices that I can buy abundantly now flood all shops all make up with this make up for me please abundant now without delay restore all every disappointment I have ever had in the past with the make up all things grant me please abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly now that I am astonished amazed bless thus grow me shampoo that I have ordered to work miracles on my hair give me incredibly abundantly more hair make it longer stronger thicker fuller abundantly that I do not see any scalp that I can actually feel abundant more hair on my head and not my head now in Jesus name grant me please lord the most amazing outstanding totally stunning breathtaking magnificent photographs videos selfies especially of my self abundantly now amaze me lord enlarge my faith incredibly abundantly in every way now please forgive me for all things restore all every misery sadness sorrow depression loneliness anxiety disappointments rejection hurt pain lonely moment hour day month year Christmas new year I have ever ever had in the past to me incredibly abundantly now bless please lord the rest of my life to be the very very best of my life in every way now let your beauty glory radiance be upon every part of me incredibly restore renew my youth in every way part of me bless me to outshine please every all women all girls in every way now always build my confidence self-esteem self-worth abundantly now please give me amazing incredibly compliments abundantly now always I will not admire I will be admired in Jesus name treat me like queen princess please lord grant and princess royalty treatment filled doing my deepest request desires realize all my deepest desires request open all every floods gates of heaven for me now amaze me in every way now I love you lord in Jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord,

I pray in AGREEMENT with ###'s prayer, in the Power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God, through Jesus Christ, Amen & Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am overdebted, I need to pay my debts urgently and I don't have money, I have fasted and pray but it's hard. Thank you. I even think maybe I am not praying correctly. Please help me.
Replies
7
Views
353
Lord please give me money I have to get out of this place and give me a safe place to stay
Replies
6
Views
216
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect and please please multiply multiply my fiances my financial income savings please lord now right now in millions millions as I desire...
Replies
6
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom