Lord thank You for new orders You gave me, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord thank You for new orders You gave me, I pray that You give me work always, new clients, new orders, in Jesus name amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
174
Please God can l get back to flying the first career you gave me and ### very good at
Replies
7
Views
139
Lord let your presence go with me to ### Lord I pray for higher intimacy with the holy Spirit in ### Lord we desire to relocate, show us the right country you have destined for us, open the way for us this ### Lord I we begin our building project lord put your hands on it, I pray for good...
Replies
7
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom