Lord, Thank you for everything you've done to my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samannie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samannie

Guest
Lord, Thank you for everything you've done to my life and help me to be an example for those who know and don't know you yet. Guide me, my family, my friends, my ###, and others. I've been suffering since ### from acne scars. Sometimes I have to hide them with my hair. I've been using products but some of them work. I still have it. On ###, I'm going to the Hospital. I don't know what the doctor will say but I don't want my mom wasting her money because of that so I'm asking you to heal me right now and I promise you I will do my testimony and tell my story to others.

Amen
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Father we pray for health to improve. Not being a Dr. but sometimes I have heard coconut oil may help. Amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. Prayers I have a great week at work and have an easy and fun schedule. Prayers I have great relationships with coworkers, new and old. In his holy name I pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
377
Thank you Heavenly Father for everything you’ve done and everything that you’re doing in our lives as husband and wife. Bless my husband in everything that he does. Bless all those who we come in contact with in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
306
1) Father I thank you for everything you've done for me and my family, according to Matthew 7:7 that if we ask anything in ur name u will do it, Heavenly father I ask u destroy every demonic Altars, marine altars and every ancestral power fighting and holding the destinies, career, marriages and...
Replies
6
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom