Lord Thank You For Being With Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Thank you father for Giving us hope in a New Day, Lord guide us all through the day in the walks of life. Bless us in all means, We Thank You in JESUS Name _ AMEN
 
Amen and amen..

Praise you Jesus.

Thank you Father for this new day, for this new life that you have given us. Give us this day our daily bread, protect us as we do what we have to do and give us the wisdom and knowledge that we need to do the things according to your will and righteousness. Thank you Lord for loving us and always taking care of us. We love you and we give you glory and honor in Jesus name Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us. Deliver us. Protect us. Keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for today! We thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning! We’re blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for us and You keep on blessing us. Forgive us this day for everything we’ve done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. Please broaden our mind that we can accept all things. Let us not whine and whimper over things we have no control over. And give us the best response when pushed beyond limits. But we thank You that we believe that God changes people and God changes things. We pray for all our sisters and brothers; for each and every family member in our households. We pray for peace, love and joy in our homes; that they are out of debt and all needs are met. We pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. We pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for being with me yesterday during such a tense and emotional moment. In the middle of the conflict with my two sisters, I felt Your presence—steady, strong, and faithful. I opened my heart, shared my pain, and stood up for what I believe is right. You gave me the strength...
Replies
8
Views
299
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
I want to thank everyone for your prayerful support over these years. Continuing to pray for an upright spouse and good family life in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, where iron sharpens iron, safe place to live, stable jobs for us and unwavering faith in the Mighty Name of our Lord and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom