Lord, thank you for all the wonderful prayer warriors.

LadyAgape

Beloved Servant
Lord, thank you for all the wonderful prayer warriors. This site has been a blessing to me. So many hurting hearts come together to pray for one another and it's beautiful to see.

Please restore the friendships/ relationships of ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Comfort them always. I trust that you will reveal your glory in these circumstances in due time.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank the Lord for my blessings and the grace. I thank Jesus for my wonderful mom. She is the most loving and caring person I know. She stood by my dad even though he was temperamental, and now has become selfish and bitter. I feel very sad that my dad ill treats my mom so much. She takes care...
Replies
8
Views
385
Praise God for all the wonderful blessings He has blessed me with. I'm still struggling with not having ### in my life anymore but through prayers I will get through this. I ask for prayers for the pain to go away and to get through this.
Replies
6
Views
594
Thank you for your wonderful prayers ###. I’m in a great deal of pain I had an accident years ago and had neck spine surgery and I have complications I’m in pain all day I need prayer for pain and also strength physically and mentally. Thank you God for answered prayers I’m on a walker and now I...
Replies
6
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom