Lord thank you for all the blessings ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for all the blessings Thank you for this beautiful nature. Thank you for blessing us with amazing view. Your creation is amazing! I will Florify you forever and ever Lord. Lord guide my ### with her final interview. Guide her and grant her her heart's desires. Lord bless us this...
Replies
12
Views
704
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
98
Lord thank you for all the blessings you have given me and my family. Lord I thank you for everyday. I pray for protection for me and my family and guidance, healing. I pray for healthy body. I pray for complete healing. I claim in Your Name Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
6
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom