Lord, thank you for all of your blessings in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathleen

Humble Servant of All
Lord, thank you for all of your blessings in my life.

Please let me hear from one of the jobs I have applied for. Lord You know my situation financially. I still have a roof over my head. I still eat everyday thanks to you. Please grant me a job that will fill my financial needs and be pleasing to You Oh Lord. I ask this in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with a job that suitable to her qualification and interest immediately. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord,

Bless ### with a wonderful job. I pray for your annointing on her to have an amazing career. I pray for a door wide open that no one can shut! Help her walk through it soon! Bless her abundantly financially.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please bless me from my spirit,soul, and body from all those cursing and doing enchantment against me. Lord show me yourself in my very situation i am asking for your blessings over me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
124
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for surrounding me with your blessings as a downpour of joy in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
356
I humbly come before you in prayer today. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills, and my landlord is not helping in any way. I really don't know what to do right now. I pray for my landlord that he may be as happy as I hope to be. What he's doing to me is not fair. But he has to make...
Replies
8
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom