Lord Supply My Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I want protection over my life. I need prayer that God will use me in a mighty way. I pray that God will bless me today with food, rent payment, and gas. Also that I will be blessed financially to meet the needs of next week. Amen
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR FULL PROVISION FOR ALL THESE THINGS FOR ### AND FOR THIS ENTIRE YEAR AND BEYOND IN JESUS NAME, MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR HIM LORD, AMEN AND AMEN!!
 
God bless you, ###. Father God, reveal Yourself to ### in Jesus name. Father, You created him for a purpose and to love him, even as a Father loves his son. Father, You have been his protector from he was born and You still are. Father give him courage in Jesus name.

###, as you personally go before the Lord on a daily basis, and pour out your heart before Him, He will raise you up. In doing so, your soul will be norished in the Lord. You will have strength, your faith will increase, you will have courage, endurance to withstand trials.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to answer me amd supply my need In Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
293
Please pray in The Name of Jesus That God will Supply my need something that I truly need and See no way of getting but By Faith I'm claiming and believing He will make a way In Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
227
Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my provider. Your Word says that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I believe and receive this promise over my life today. I declare that I walk in divine provision, financial breakthrough, and success in my...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom