Lord, reveal yourself to my husband and ###

Sorowearis

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, reveal yourself to my husband and let him have an encounter with you in Jesus name. Let his promotion and entitlement that was denied him be released in Jesus name. Let academic failure come to an end in the life of my children ### and ### and ###. Let daughter's travelling outside the country be successful. I receive my cars this month in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, let Your glory rest upon the person I care for. As I nurse and serve them, use my hands as instruments of Your compassion, comfort, healing, and dignity. Give me wisdom to assess, skill to care, patience to serve, and discernment to recognise their needs. Bring physical, emotional, and...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please Lord, I am so sad and troubled still and need to know if my husband is near as I believe he is living here in ### again and has been since Dec, 2024. Please Lord can you make a chance meeting happen so that I know for sure where he is. I've waited patiently for over a year to see, speak...
Replies
10
Views
466
Father God, Why does this have to be like this. In Jesus Christ I can't do it anymore. In the name of Jesus Christ reveal yourself to ###. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray that you change his behavior towards me. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray that you stop him from calling...
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom