Lord restore me mind, body and spirit to my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord restore me mind, body and spirit to my best. I need you. I can't do it without you, I can't do it alone, I need to be me again. Put my life back together. Show me what I need to do. Bring me back. I lost myself in the last 10 months while caring for my injured son. I don't know where to start. I feel paralyzed. I have no control over anything. I'm tired. I need a job, I need to get my finances back in order, I need you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus we come to you with a heavy heart that has but broken and crushed, knowing that as we cast our worries and sorrows on you that you look into our heart and see the love we have for you, Jesus lift us up out of the heavy fog of pain and teach us your ways instead, help us come closer to you as you reach down and draw us near to you. Lord we know that all we have to do is ask and believe that your will, will be done in our life, give us peace with that knowledge, knowing that you know what is best for us, help us overcome our own will and teach us to rely on your words of promise and faithfulness and love, IN Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
179
Prayers for restoration of my heart, my thoughts my mind, my body, my spirit and my soul. Prayer for happiness. Forgiveness of sexual sin and any curses as a result of it be broken off me in Jesus Name. Any physical mental emotional and spiritual pain leave me. That I find love in Jesus Name for...
Replies
8
Views
351
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom