Lord Remove Any Curse Against Me Galatians 3:13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse. Thank you that you have forgiven my sins and do not count them against me. I accept your forgiveness and acknowledge that Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away my sin and the sin of my family. I thank you that every generational curse is broken in my family, in the name of Jesus. Galatians 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")…
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse. Thank you that you have forgiven my sins and do not count them against me. I accept your forgiveness and acknowledge that Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away my sin and the sin of my family. I thank you that every...
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse. Thank you that you have forgiven my sins and do not count them against me. I accept your forgiveness and acknowledge that Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away my sin and the sin of my family. I thank you that every...
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus has redeemed us from the curse. Thank you that you have forgiven my sins and do not count them against me. I accept your forgiveness and acknowledge that Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away my sin and the sin of my family. I thank you that every...
Replies
6
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom