Lord, protect and take care of ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, protect and take care of my tenant and his friend that is visiting. Thank you for the great day! Help me tomorrow! I have Jury Duty. I will face whatever you have lined up for me to do, however, I would prefer not to be on a murder trial. Lord, I just don't know if I will be able to handle see all those photo's of the crime scene. Please Lord, help me to do the best I can be Bless me always and Protect me always.

Best Regards,

###
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for women and girls to start respecting good Christian men by treating them like a man and stop trying to be men. Pray for women and girls to learn how to submissively take care of men's needs. Pray for women and girls to embrace their femininity towards men in ### and everywhere in May ###...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord protect me at work. I’m being requested to do something I can’t. Help the person see the request can not be made and to be happy with the situation as it is. Thank you Lord for all you do for me. I give my concerns and worries to you and fear not.
Replies
7
Views
116
I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom