Lord I pray to you thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Keep our work procedures the same. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Keep us in great respect of others. Watch over us when we...
Lord I pray to you this morning thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Watch over us when we need help or are sick. Keep us safe in all aspects of our...
Lord I pray to you tonight thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Watch over us when we need help or are sick. Keep us safe in all aspects of our...