Lord Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring back my job. Please make way ### ### consider my hard work and offer me my job back. Please lord help me. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please bring peace and have these people accept my offer and can help us ASAP. Thanks, Lord Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
132
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out all the demonic nightmares, dreams the one you made a face and broke up me and my close relationships and force me to be with people that I do not want or near me or my relations at all period. I had like 20+ versions of you...
Replies
7
Views
138
Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom