I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported my department head since the very beginning. You know the labor...
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported my department head since the very beginning. You know the labor...
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...