abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please touch heal my eyes permanently now please remove from my eyes lord please all dryness permanently all watering permanently all every pain all every discomfort all itchiness all irritation all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently permanently now please never ever to return please lord in Jesus name heal my stomach in every way now permanently in Jesus names
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing He will answer our prayers. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal any kind of diseases in my eyes to be free as healthy eyes
Replies
10
Views
276
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
83
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom