Lord please stop whatever is stopping my father and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please stop whatever is stopping my father and I from having a good normal relationship with each other. Please remove whatever is stopping my father from loving me like he should and from being so possessive of me emotionally and also PLEASE REMOVE WHAT'S USING HIM TO STOP ME FROM GETTING A JOB. In Jesus' Name I pray Amen.
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. Amen, so be it. Please keep a Thankful, Grateful, Prayerful Attitude. Tell the Lord Thank You daily, several times a day. Romans 8:28 states, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Praying God's Word over your life and family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please get people to stop asking me about my job at the zoo. I don’t wanna tell them what I’m going through but sometimes I wish I could. Please get them to stop asking me and if they wanna know, they can always ask my parents so they can ask the pastor. I don’t mind them...
Replies
11
Views
202
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
219
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom