Lord, please stop ###'s regular diarrhoea. ...

Lord, please stop my husband's regular diarrhoea. Please stop him from drinking and help him to eat healthily. I have prayed about this and I really need you to stand in agreement with me. Amen.
Praying for him in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over me and my wife I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our minds and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose physical and spiritual enemies coming against me and my wife deal...
Replies
9
Views
322
Please help me they're lying saying they called me 2x for this urgent phone appt that I didn't get, please protect us our finances can't afford this with the rents and everything keeps going up. Jesus please have this ### call back Urgently my Lord protect us and mighty bless us and Stop these...
Replies
9
Views
310
Heavenly Father. How can you continue to let my torture go on. I'm tired and have been sleeping too long. Unable to find time to feed myself, and take care of my health. Lord stop the madness and make my husband stop the divorce and work toward a reconciliation. Please Lord I feel you are...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,173
Messages
16,819,807
Members
651,224
Latest member
Shaelkurlian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom