Lord Please start communication between me and ###. Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Lord Please start communication between me and ###. Lord touch heart and mind so that he remember and realize that he promised me to marry me this year. Lord now he blocked my all contacts. You know that we dont have any mutual friend to help in this regard. Lord you only can help me in this matter. I totally depend on you my father. Please have mercy on me. please lord. In the name Jesus I pray. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I ask that you grant communication between me and my friend, ###. I miss her every day. Please open her mind and her heart that she will reach out to me soon. She will always have a special place in my heart. Please grant my prayer request and give me the desires of my heart. In Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
241
Dear God, please open communication between me and my girl friend, ###. I love her and miss her. Please open her heart that she my reach out to me soon via a text or phone call. I pray that you will answer my prayer that I will hear from her soon. In Jesus name, amen ### 7-16-###
Replies
9
Views
279
Please pray ### start communicating n stop leaving me in the dark n spend more time with me
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom