Lord please saves my relationship. Lord please enter into ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annu tamuk

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please saves my relationship. Lord please enter into our relationship. Lord please you be midst in our relationship. I pray that you can help my relationship. I hope that you can heal ###'s heart and find the love that he truly has for me. Lord, I pray that only you change me and make me the woman that he needs. Only you lord can perform miracles. Only you can heal his heart. Lord I ask that you forgive me for all of my sins. In Jesus most precious name we pray amen…..
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

❤️❤️❤️ I Want You To Know That I Have Prayed For You:
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
my prayer is not answer by God..we broke up....I really love him...but he leave me again,.I just want to cry out from bottom of my heart..I can't stop thinking about him...I can't stop loving him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God every Dream , Every Day Dream ,Every Vison ,Every worry and fear and Every flash about ### ### ### ,### ### ### showing up or being around me and me relations i pray thay none will come to pass or come true not at no store or gas station or tow or anything period...
Replies
9
Views
154
Dear heavenly father God whoever would bring bad company bad vibe be removed out of me and my relations lives forever and ever please make them all flee and whoever would bring destruction to me and my relations and our relationships please make them disappear and flee out our lives and not be...
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear heavenly father i cast out and cancel every plan of the enemy wrong people people hinder spirits or dark force or what ever they are including ### , ### the African staff and all other care giver , ### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,all of ### expect ### and familys to be remove banned...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,395
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom