Lord please reunite and bring my former ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sweet merciful Jesus, please send your guardian angels to my former wife. Dear kind people reading this, please pray for her. She very literally left me in a world of hurt but I do not wish hurt to come to her. She has let me know she was evicted from the apartment she's been living in, that a...
Replies
8
Views
333
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
134
Please pray for me and my former partner to get back together. Also for us to get married soon. He is the one I want to marry and I believe with God, all things are possible and He can make a way, turn around situations and restore relationships. Please pray against any evil that caused this...
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom