Lord please remove all the stress from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im in a daily battle atm, to simply afford a place to stay and to pay the loan and driving fines. Pray God now provides the financial provision for me to secure a longer term accommodation& be able to afford it in a safer area. I literally have enough for 1 night at a time atm. Also I am...
Replies
9
Views
169
I'm in a daily battle atm, to simply afford my bills and to rent a place to stay. Pray God now provides mighty financial provision for me to pay my bills, our loan, the driving fines and storage where most of our belongings are stored. Urgently. We don't want my partners financial and credit...
Replies
12
Views
292
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom