Lord, please relocate me to a better ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please relocate me from this my present accommodation to a better accommodation that will enable me to server you with all my heart in Jesus name. Father remove me from darkness take me to light in Jesus name. Thank you because i know that it is done in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
272
I'm asking for prayers that I will be able to relocate. The area I want to go is so much better for me and my ###. Can you also pray for us. Amen
Replies
9
Views
539
Lord God Almighty please protect my life and my home I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home and life send your Angel's to protect me open doors for me to find a better place to live and a better job opportunity with better pay in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom