Lord, please please take away my daughter's ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thanks for sharing, friend! I will pray for the Lord to touch your daughter with His healing hand, ease her pain, and give her the relief she needs. May He surround her with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Peace and blessings to you and yours!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord in Jesus name take away these headaches please I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus Amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Do that I may know Joy and love. Help me be the good in the world. Don’t let me wallow in self pity. Turn my thoughts to love and joy and kindness. Forgive me for where I’ve done wrong. Give me strength to do better and to live my life to the fullest. Remove fear so I can give back to those...
Replies
7
Views
179
I want to pray to the heavenly father and only in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and whom we serve I want to lift up first of all I pray for my oldest daughter that lives with me who's ### that God would deliver her from parasites quickly and that she would be willing to learn and...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom